3-day Skin Cleanse
After all those overwhelming makeup, your skin needs a break, though. You can leave your skin to breathe on its own for few days. However, using lots of chemicals on skin can have its effect on it from inside. This is why it is required to give your skin a good treatment to flush out the toxins. Once done, your skin will start glowing. This three-day skin cleanse is a great choice for you to start with.
- First of all, do not use any soap on your skin. Use natural cleansers.
- After a good cleansing, rub with a natural toner.
- You can use oil serum on your face as preferred.
Here are few natural cleansers, toners, and oil serums.
- Organic apple cider vinegar.
- Witch hazel.
- Organic avocado oil.
- Geranium oil.
- Turmeric oil.
- Coffee oil.
- Cleanse, tone, and moisturize.
- Then use the Detox Mask and Skin Feast Masks for the first and third nights.
Wash your face with olive oil, which helps to regulate oily skin. Gently rub your face using olive oil. Use enough oil to feel better. But when you try to wash it off, unlike oil cleansers, the olive oil stayed. You can feel the thin layer of oil on your face. You need to rub your face with face towel. You can know more about this Oil-Cleansing Method.
After that, apply the toner and moisturizer into your face. Finally apply some natural SPF. At night time apply the Detox Mask on your face.
How to make DIY Detox Mask
- Take some chickpeas and mash it nicely. You can also powder it for a smooth paste.
- Now add a pinch of turmeric and splash some water.
- Mix all together to form a thick paste.
- And then apply this mixture on your face.
- Allow it to dry completely then wash your face using lukewarm water.
Now you can feel the difference, your skin must be clearer and brighter too. Finish it by applying the Oil Serum.
Day two is much easier, as you have to just wash your face with the rosewater cleanser. Allow your skin rest that night, and simply cleanse, tone, and moisturize.
Do the regular skin care routine with natural cleanser, toner and serum. Now at end of the day, use the skin feast mask at night.
How to make Skin Feast Mask
Avocado – ½
Brown rice flour – 1 tbsp
Apple juice – 1 tbsp
Direction to use
- Take half ripe avocado in a bowl and mash it well.
- Now add some brown rice flour and apple juice into it.
- Mix all together to form a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and allow it to dry for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- It helps to balance your skin’s oil production and also it makes your skin hydrated.
You can feel your skin renewed and your complexion enhanced after this three-day skin cleanse. With all the natural ingredients on your face, you skin will surely be thankful.
Try it out and let us know in the comments.