Almond oil for hair
Hi guys today I will be talking about almond oil and its uses for hair. Before that, I want to tell about my hair care routine. I have a normal hair and two years back my hair was looking very dull and frizz. During that time I didn’t have time to take care of my hair because of my little one. Now she is grown up, so I started my hair care routine.
My hair care routine is nothing but regular basis of doing appropriate pre-wash and after-wash procedures. In order to lock the moisture in my hair, I started using almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil, sesame oil for my pre-wash technique. I have used all the above mentioned oils individually or in different combinations, but, I have never tried them together. Lets go technically talking about almond oil.
Almond oil is one of the age-old ingredient used for hair treatments. It helps to deep moisturise and condition the hair giving softer and shinier hair.It is very light weight. The oil is taken from the skin of the almond seeds.
What it contains:
The oil contains ample amount of monounsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E along with potassium, magnesium, and proteins, which are essential for treating hair problems. It also has a number of other vitamins and minerals in it, which is why the oil works wonders on hair health.
How to apply:
Generally I use almond oil in two methods: one is before washing and the other one is after washing
Before Hair Wash:
- Take a small amount of almond oil in your palm.
- Gently rub it and apply it over your scalp to tip.
- Then massage that oil using your finger tips.
- Allow the oil to penetrate into your scalp.
- Cover your hair. Put on a shower cap.
- Leave it on for a few hours, preferably overnight and then wash with a mild shampoo.
After Hair Wash:
- After washing your hair with shampoo. Comb your hair nicely without tangle.
- Take a few drops of almond oil and coat it to your hair.
- Don’t take too much of oil or otherwise it will end up with too oily.
- Start running your comb through your hair.
- Generally start with root so that your hair will not look too oily.
- Then start styling your hair as per your wish.
- Use almond oil like this whenever you want through out the day.
- It will be an simple alternative to hair serums during ordinary bad hair days.
Almond oil definitely can be a good companion to hair. The nutrition your hair receives ensures to stay healthy, thick and strong, and also grows faster. Try this almond oil and reap its wholesome benefits. Share your feedbacks in comments below.