Benefits of Cycling – Crossfit Cycling Event
Cycling is a kind of aerobic exercise. If you do not know what an aerobic exercise is, know that it is a form of exercise performed to reduce fat on a particular part of the body. Unlike other exercises and Yogasanas, aerobic exercises burn lot many calories. This is why aerobic exercises today have become the key to losing weight as they burn more calories than one consumes. The simplest form of aerobic exercise is cycling. There are so many reasons why cycling is a healthy, fun-filled exercise. It is also a low-impact form of exercise suitable for all ages. Moreover, cycling is quite easy to fit your daily routine. The benefits of cycling are many. Know some of the fact how and why cycling benefits health.
Benefits of Cycling
- Since cycling is a low impact workout, it causes less strain to your body muscles. Even though it is a low-intensity workout, you can increase its intensity further as you want
- It is a good muscle workout as pedaling uses lots of your major muscle groups. Moreover, cycling does not require high physical skill.
- Cycling is good for increasing your muscle strength, stamina, aerobic fitness, and flexibility.
- Cycling increases cardiovascular fitness and helps protect from serious cardiac diseases such as stroke and heart attack.
- Cycling decreases stress levels. It also helps prevent depression, obesity, diabetes, and arthritis.
- Cycling makes your heart, blood vessels and lungs get the needed workout.
- While cycling, you tend to breathe deeper and perspire. This increases body temperature, and thus improves your overall fitness level.
- Regular cycling helps improve joint mobility, posture, and coordination.
- It is a good exercise for obesity and weight control. It helps burn body fat quickly.
- It is fun and time-efficient. On ecological part, it is cheap and environment-friendly as well.
If you are interested in cycling and found it fun-filled, here is an event for you to join.
‘Fitness Ka Naya Style’ CrossFit Cycling Event – Bangalore
The cycling event is organized by FitnesRhythm and Sportzify in Bangalore. If you are a part of cycling group in Bangalore, you can readily join the event. For registration, check out the below link.
Information about the Event:
DATE: Sun, Feb 26, 2017
TIME: 05:30AM to 09.30AM
VENUE: Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
REGISTRATION: check out the Goeventz portal
Cycle on rent is available with the cycling kit.
For those participating, make sure to inspect your cycles and have it in good condition. Prefer wearing a helmet, protective eyewear, and appropriate clothing. For more details, you can visit the registration link.
The event would end at the Giant Stärkenn, Indiranagar, with some cool-off exercise and snacks pack distribution along with participation certificates.
How to Register for the Event?
Registering for ‘Fitness Ka Naya Style’ CrossFit Cycling event can be made through the goeventz portal.
You can book your tickets online with the required details. There are two choices of booking type – Fees only and Fees with Cycle on Rent. Soon after registering, Route Map will be shared via mail 2 days before the event on the registered email id. Registered participants will receive further information regarding the event details through e-mailer. The last date to register is 20th Feb 2017 at 11 PM.
If you want to know further details regarding the event, you can visit Goeventz.
[FYI, the Goeventz payment gateway is completely safe and secure to use.]
Goeventz is an online platform that connects people with great events! Goeventz makes it easier for participants and event organizers to get in a universal space for all sorts of events such as conferences, rock concerts, festivals, fundraisers, exhibitions, trade fairs and all the more. If you are event seekers, Goeventz provides a safe and user-friendly payment gateway to book tickets, and if you are an event organizer, it promotes your events to a wider audience. You can discover events happening around the world, all from a single platform.
To explore more events, Visit their website – Goeventz.com