Bermuda Grass Juice (அருகம் புல்) for Health
Not many of us know the real health benefits of Bermuda Grass or Durva grass, which is how it is known commonly. It is mostly used in religious offerings and for decorating the holy room. This Bermuda grass is a medicinal plant that has lots of benefits for our health. Very few knew that this bermuda grass has excellent nutritional value. Getting to know about the benefits of this bermuda grass or Arugampul (அருகம் புல்) is essential.
How to make Bermuda Grass Health Drink – Version I
- Take good well-grown bermuda grass and wash it thoroughly.
- Blend it into a paste.
- Add this paste into cow’s milk and boil it completely.
- Daily drink this bermuda grass milk at night before going to bed.
This herbal health drink will improve your health and eradicate any illness soon. For growing children, this drink provides all the essential nutrients. You can also skip the milk for heart patients and drink pure arugampul juice with water. It is good for heart-health.
Benefits of Bermuda Grass (அருகம் புல்)
A glass of Bermuda grass juice (அருகம் புல்) can give you all the nutritions that any health drink provides.
- Bermuda grass is a rich source of Vitamin A and so consuming it regularly can replenish your body systems.
- This arugampul juice is helpful for nervous problems and menstrual complications.
- It also regulates your digestive system and helps in reducing gastric problems.
- It has coolant properties and helps in reducing body heat.
- Bermuda grass also aids in blood purification in our body.
- It also heals stomach ulcers and digestion problems.
- It helps in flushing out body toxins and reduces the bloody cholesterol
- It has the ability to increase the red blood cells and reduce the risks of blood pressure and symptoms of anemia.
- Bermuda grass is effective in regulating diabetes and controls blood sugar levels.
- It also helps in aiding treatments of kidney failure, asthma, cold, cough, and sinuses problems.
- The bermuda grass is herbal and less complex. This is why it is preferable for people of all ages. For children, it can be added to milk as a health drink.
For skin care
Mix equal amounts of bermuda grass and coconut oil. Apply this all over your body for 30 minutes and then wash it off. It is very good for skin care as it heals wounds and prevents any skin irritations.
Another method is to dry bermuda grass and powder it. You can mix this powder with besan powder with some water and apply it on your body. The mixed benefits of bermuda grass and besan gives you a flawless, polished skin.
Bermuda Grass Juice – Version II
- Wash the Bermuda grass and soak it in water.
- Cut and blend it in hot water in a mixer.
- Add cumin seeds, pepper corns, and a pinch of ginger into the blender.
- Grind thoroughly by adding little water.
- Strain the mixture and get the juice in a glass.
Serve fresh. It is always best to drink arugampul juice immediately. Fresh grass juice tastes better. Also the additional garnishing ingredients are solely optional and can be changed as per your preference. Also, make sure to add the spices in very little quantities.