Smart Cleaning Tips for Home-makers
Cleaning your house is a cumbersome process. Not many are aware that there is lot many things lying hidden in your home, without getting your attention. So many times, we overlook these areas thinking that it is actually clean. Though you are unaware of it, cleaning up these areas will make your home better and hygienic. Some of the Cleaning Tips for Home-makers can be greatly beneficial
- Your laundry room can be having the lot of germs accumulated. Washing machine is not always a place you clean often. Do you think it is clean? Not always. All the dirty laundry can be filled in your washer accompanied with bacteria and viruses. To keep it clean and fresh, do not forget to run your washing machine empty once a week, by adding a cup of bleaching power into the water. This will kill all the germs. Moreover, be sure to dry your laundry at highest temperature setting.
- Towels are not always in the list of your daily laundry. Make sure to clean your towels once a week, if you are the only person using it. However, if you have someone sick at home, wash it daily. If you do workout, wash those towels every time after workout. Bed linens need a wash once in every week with hot water. Wash your other clothes separately.
- Here is an easy all-purpose cleaner recipe for your home. Mix 4 tablespoons of baking soda with four cups of warm water. Use this mixture to wipe off dirt at home using a sponge.
- Sprinkle some baking soda into your smelly shoes to get rid of the sour smell caused due to sweat. Do it before you wear.
- Build-ups from your hair products and dirt can settle in your combs and brushes. Make sure to wash them using few drops of dish soap washer mixed with warm water.
- Wash drain is one common problem in all household. If you notice clogging and slow draining in your washer, pour a ½ cup of baking soda followed by a ½ cup of vinegar. After five minutes, flush it off.
- To clean your cutting board in kitchen, cut a lemon and use it to clean the food stains and smells. Additionally, you can sprinkle some baking soda or salt.