Coconut Water Face Toner
Toning is one of the important skin care routines. After rinsing your skin, you need to tone it regularly. This will help in making your face firmer and clean. It also helps tighten your pores. Choosing the right toner helps you maintain the skin pH. Having a toner with natural botanical agents is always better than harsh chemicals. Just use a cotton pad to put on the toner to your face. Apart from clarifying and refreshing, a toner calms the skin and prepares for the following skin care routines. Usually rose water is a common natural toner. To know more about skin toner, you can read our post here. Coconut water skin toner is new to the nature lovers. But it is actually a great ingredient.
Coconut water helps the skin in various ways. It removes excess oil and dirt from skin. It also helps to restore the skin’s natural pH balance. Moreover, it helps reduce the appearance of dark spots, wrinkles, and fine lines. It also seals the pores and protects skin against bacteria. The hydrating properties of coconut water keep the skin looking fresh. It also improves your skin tone by boosting blood circulation in the skin.
Making coconut water face toner is quite easy to do at home. Check out the recipe.
Coconut water face tone
Coconut water – 1 cup
Lime juice – 1 tbsp
Direction to use
- Take one cup of coconut water in a glass bottle and mix one table spoon of freshly squeezed lime juice into it.
- Shake the bottle well until both ingredients combine well.
- Homemade coconut water face toner is now ready to use.
- Now take a cotton swap and soak it into this coconut water face toner.
- Clean your face well before applying facial toner.
- Now gently wipe your skin with this dampened cotton ball.
- While applying the toner it is better to avoid the areas around your eyes.
- Allow it to soak for few minutes and then apply sunscreen or moisturizer.
- Store this homemade coconut water face toner in a refrigerator.
- Shake well before using it.