DIY Face Serum
Skin whitening and brightening creams are designed to lighten your skin tone and add an intense glow to your face. There are so many available in the market that takes a lump of sum from your wallet. However, do you know you can make one at home from natural ingredients? Here we are to guide on how to make DIY face serum.
I am providing you with two face serum recipes that provide skin lightening. Both of the face serums are completely made with natural ingredients that are readily available at home.
Skin Whitening and Brightening Face Serum – 1
This skin whitening face serum is a lightweight cream for face. Vitamin c present in the cream brightens your skin tone and makes it flawless. Use it after toning your face. It helps in fade out dark spots and blemishes from skin on regular use. You can use it as a night cream as well.
Aloe Vera gel – 1 tsp.
Rose water – 2 ½ tsp.
Almond oil – ½ tsp.
Lemon essential oil – 6 drops
- Take a clean bowl and first add aloe Vera gel.
- Add rose water, almond oil, and lemon essential oil into it.
- Mix well until you get a good thick consistency.
- Transfer it to a clean container. You do not need to refrigerate it.
- Use it only at the night as it contains vitamin c.
Skin Whitening Face Serum – 2
This face serum is effective in skin whitening and removing sun tan from face. This cream can be used as a night cream as well.
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp.
Rose Water – 3 tbsp.
Sandalwood powder – 1 tbsp.
Sweet Almond oil or Olive oil – 1 tbsp.
Aloe Vera gel – 2 tbsp.
- Take a clean bowl and Combine both lemon juice and rose water in it.
- Add one tablespoon of sandalwood powder with it.
- You will get a liquid consistency with little dirt particles. You can filter it to get rid of the impurities or black particles.
- Now add almond oil or olive oil to the filtered mixture.
- Finally add the aloe Vera gel into the mixture to get a cream consistency.
How to use?
Clean your face with cotton dipped in rosewater. Apply this cream onto your face regularly to find the results. Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent and helps in lightening your skin tone.
Try these homemade face serums and share us the experiences.