DIY Homemade MultiGrain Body Scrub
There are so many common skin problems that get to the surface of skin now and then. In those times, we look out for some remedies to find a cure. But what if we keep our skin care routine natural so that no such problem arises. Well! that would be a dream for most of us. Here we have a simple homemade solution that does wonders to skin. A scrub for body will get your skin cleansed of all the dead skin and ingrown hair. A natural homemade body scrub comprised of easy ingredients is a great choice to start with. Here we have a homemade mutigrain body scrub that reveals a beautiful looking skin, while reducing the possibility of any skincare problems.
Homemade Multigrain Body Scrub
Gram powder – 1 tsp
Rice powder – 1 tsp
Oats powder – 1 tsp
Mung bean powder – 1 tsp
Black sesame powder – 1 tsp
Black gram powder – 1 tsp
Milk – as required
Direction to use
- Take a clean bowl and add some black gram powder into it.
- Now add one teaspoon of mung bean powder, rice powder, and gram powder into it.
- Mix them well and then add some oats powder into it. Oats powder it important for this scrub because it helps to exfoliate the dead skin cells and make your skin fairer.
- Now add some mung bean powder and black sesame powder into the above mixture.
- Keep these two powders slightly coarse to offer roughness to this scrub. So that it will work well on your skin areas like elbow or feet.
- You can also keep all the powders coarse.
- Now mix all the ingredients nicely so that it combined well and also they uniformly mixed.
- Add some milk into this mixture and mix them well until you get a paste consistency.
- This is suitable for normal skin type but if you have oily skin means you can add rose water instead of rose water. For dry skin, you may add yoghurt or milk and honey.
- Now apply this homemade multi grain paste all over your body and gently scrub it wherever you want.