DIY Homemade Toothpaste
Peppermint extract – 15 drops (optional)
Extra virgin coconut oil – 3 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
Baking soda – 3 tbsp
Direction to use
- Take a clean bowl and add some extra-virgin coconut oil into it.
- Now add baking soda and one table spoon of turmeric into it.
- Add peppermint oil into this mixture.
- Mix it well using spoon until you get a smooth paste consistency.
- Now you can use this homemade toothpaste.
- Take a small spoon of this homemade toothpaste and spread it on your toothbrush.
- You cannot expect foam from this homemade toothpaste because it does not contain any soapy ingredient.
- After brushing your teeth rinse it well with lukewarm water.
- For better results use this toothpaste twice daily.
- Put the remaining toothpaste in an airtight container in the refrigerator for future use, it will last for several months.
- If it seems to dry out, add some extra coconut oil and mix well.
Using this natural toothpaste for a while will show great results. You can notice your oral hygiene improved with less plaque and brighter tooth. You will also benefit from reduced risks of cavities.
Try it out and share us in the comments section below.