DIY Lip Treatment for Pinky Plump Lips
Pinky and Plump lips are seductive. When you have dark pigmented lips, it becomes unattractive and you need to cover up with lip colors. But what if you can have your own natural pinky lips that are attractive to the eyes? Lightening your lips will enhance your face for sure. We often go for so many chemical products for lip lightening. But there are natural ways in which you can try to get the pout you wish. These simple home remedies, when done regularly, can get your lips a pinkish glow and lightens the dark shades. Check out the DIY Lip Treatment to get pink and plump lips.
Rose Petals Treatment
Rose Petals – Few
Milk – 2 tbsp.
Saffron Strands – a pinch
- Take few rose petals and add the milk to it.
- Add a pinch of saffron strands to it.
- Use a mortar and pestle to crush everything together.
- You will get a light pinky solution.
- You can refrigerate the solution for next day use as well.
- Apply this onto your lips by using a q-tip.
- Leave it overnight. Do this regularly to get plump lips.
Brown Sugar Scrub
Coarse Brown Sugar – 2 tbsp.
Honey – 1 tbsp.
Organic coconut oil – 1 tbsp.
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a paste.
- Apply this little by little to your lips and gently massage. You can also use a gentle tooth brush.
- Do this for few minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
Turmeric Lip Treatment
Turmeric Powder – 2 tsp
Milk – 1 tsp.
Glycerin – 1 tsp
- Take the turmeric powder, milk and glycerin in the mentioned quantities and make it to a paste.
- Apply it on your lips and gently massage for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- This will help in lightening the lip color and give a glow to it.
- You have to do this everyday for a week to get the benefits.
- Mix a teaspoon of Pomegranate seeds powder with cold milk cream to get a paste consistency. Apply this to your lips. Wash with cold/warm water.
- You can also apply almond oil to your lips overnight to get it lightened.
- Applying beetroot juice and milk to your lips will also help with getting pink lips. Raspberry juice can also be preferred.