Effective Home Remedies for Hair Fall Problem
When you have a hair problem, the first evidence of it is hair fall. Usually hair fall occurs for various health reasons. However, when we take care our hair in a proper manner, we can reduce this problem. Though there are so many hair treatments available, you can always follow some simple home remedies for hair fall problems. The home remedies mentioned here are very easy to use and following it will never be a burden.
Coriander juice is helps to protect your hair from damage. It is also helps to promote hair growth.
Fresh coriander leaves – 1 cup
Water – 4 tbsp
Direction to use
- Take freshly chopped coriander leaves and grind it with water to make a fine paste.
- Squeeze well to take out juice from the paste.
- Apply this paste all over your scalp and hair.
- Allow it to soak for about an hour.
- Then wash your hair using shampoo.
- For better results try this hair mask twice a week in the morning.
Generally green tea helps to increase your body metabolism, so that it helps to increase our hair growth.
Green tea – 2 bags
Hot water – 3 cups
Direction to use
- Take hot water in a bowl, and then add two green tea bags into it.
- Wait for the water to cool down.
- Now take out the bags from the water.
- Massage your scalp using this green tea water and rinse it.
- Generally you can use this green tea water after shampooing your hair.
- For better result try this pack twice a week.
Licorice root is effective in soothing the scalp n eliminating dandruff. The healing properties of it helps in promoting hair growth.
Licorice Root – 1 tablespoon grounded
Milk – 1 cup
Saffron – 1 teaspoon
- Mix the grounded licorice root powder with saffron.
- Add a cup of milk to it and mix thoroughly to form a paste.
- Apply this paste to your scalp in the night and leave it on overnight. You can apply it particularly to bald areas.
- Wash the hair the next morning thoroughly.
- You can do this twice a week, until the problem disappears
Onions are effective in treating scalp problems. It promotes hair growth by improving the blood circulation to the hair. Make sure to keep this pack away from getting into your eyes to avoid burning sensation.
- Take a medium sized onion and grate it to extract the juice.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the juice on your scalp.
- Make sure to cover all your hair strands and root tips.
- Let it be on the hair for around 30 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
- Use shampoo as usual.
Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
The vitamin rich Amla helps in nourishing the hair. It also prevents premature grey hair and promotes hair growth.
- Amla (Indian gooseberries) – 4-5
- Virgin coconut oil – 1 Cup
- Dry the Indian gooseberries in sun and store them beforehand.
- Take the dried Amla and boil it in coconut oil.
- Switch it off when the oil turns black.
- Allow the mixture to cool down.
- Now take this oil and massage your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 20 minutes, and then rinse with shampoo as usual.
- You can do this remedy twice a week to get the desired results