Effective Natural Ways to Cleanse Skin
Our skin care routine has to begin with a cleansing method. All the artificial cosmetics and chemical cleansers can have its toll on your skin for sure. It is always good to keep them at bay and use occasionally. Living close to nature is never harm. Using natural ingredients for your skin care routine will leave you with a soothing, delicate feeling. There are so many effective ways in which you can cleanse the skin. These natural ways to cleanse skin with simple ingredients does no harm in the long run.
Skin has to be exfoliated and cleansed properly. Deep cleansing will reveal the beauty within. It will also mitigate any skin infections or problems. These natural cleansers can acquire you beautiful skin.
Chickpea Powder And Turmeric
This is indeed the best method for cleansing skin without a soap. The gram flour or chickpea powder is a traditionally followed beauty technique. It has various benefits and has been used for ages for skin lightening. This natural cleansing method is best for oily and combination skin types.
Chickpea powder – 2 tbsp.
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp.
Milk – as required
- Mix all the given ingredients together to form a thick paste. The thick consistency helps the mixture to stay on your face.
- Apply it on your face like a mask and leave it for 10-20 seconds.
- Gently massage and scrub the face to remove dirt from the skin. Though you will not get foamy texture like your soap or cleanser, it is worth to exfoliate the skin.
Coconut Oil skin Cleansing Method
Among the natural ways to cleanse skin, this method is indeed the second effective one for skin care. Use coconut oil as a carrier oil and mix it with any essential oil. Go gentle massaging on your face. Use a clean hot towel or washcloth to remove the oil from skin. This hot washcloth with help in removing the impurities effectively. To know more detailed about this look at out skin oil cleansing method post.
Cucumber and Curd Cleanser
Cucumber – 1
Curd – 2 tbsp
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into small pieces.
- Use a blender to extract the cucumber juice.
- Now, mix the curd into it.
- Apply this mixture on your face and neck regions.
- Rinse it off after some time with cold water.
Milk and Honey Cleanser
Milk – 1 tsp.
Honey – 4 tsp.
- Take the mentioned quantities of milk and honey in a clean bowl.
- Mix it well and apply on to your face using fingers or a flat brush.
- Leave it on for few seconds and gently massage.
- Wash it with water. This is good for all kind of skin types.
Oatmeal is also one among the natural ways to cleanse skin.
Oatmeal – 1 tbsp.
Almond paste – 1 tbsp (optional)
Milk – 1 tbsp.
Honey – few drops
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- You can use either milk for normal skin or buttermilk for oily skin.
- If you are using almond, soak it overnight and blend it to form a paste.
- Wash your face with little water and start massaging the paste on your face.
- Apply all over the face and neck regions.
- This acts as a cleanser and scrubber as well.
This apple cleanser is effective for dry skin beauties. It is one of the natural ways to cleanse skin.
Apple slices – 2
Curd – 1/2 cup
Olive oil – 1 tbsp.
Honey – 1 tbsp
- Peel the apple slices and put it in a blender.
- Add all the other ingredients together with it to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste onto your face and leave it for five minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water.