Garlic Shampoo for Hair Loss Treatment
Garlic has a great ability to combat various health problems. When it comes to hair care, garlic is a useful home remedy as well. For those who are suffering from constant hair loss problem, here comes a remedy. This simple and easy to do home remedy of Garlic Shampoo does wonders to hair. Ever wondered how garlic can cure your hair problems? Never mind. You have to know a lot about garlic than seeing it as a cooking ingredient.
Garlic has antibacterial medicinal properties. This helps in healing scalp problems and improving the scalp health. Garlic repairs damaged hair strands to boosts hair health and thwarts hair thinning. It also relieves from scalp itching. There are so many ways you can use garlic for hair care
- Crushed garlic can be used to nourish your scalp and eliminate many hair problems.
- Garlic cloves can be mixed with olive oil or coconut oil to be applied on scalp. This can be done twice a week for scalp benefits.
- Internal consumption of garlic also benefits your hair and scalp. Garlic can be intake with warm milk or can be mixed with fruits/vegetable juices.
- With garlic shampoo, you can nourish and add shine to your hair. Regular use of garlic shampoo can let you get rid of itching and scalp infections. Also garlic shampoo benefits in stimulating hair follicles and blood circulation; by the way improving hair growth.
Convinced with the garlic benefits but worried about the pungent smell? Never mind. You can eradicate the smell easily with store-brought garlic shampoos.
How to make garlic shampoo
Garlic shampoo can be nowadays bought from shops easily. However, if you prefer to make it at home, here we have a recipe.
- Take quality organic garlic first. You can use big purple variety or whitish garlic as well.
- Choose a good organic/herbal shampoo that is mild to hair. It is advisable to choose a shampoo with natural ingredients like Lemon, Amla, or Henna.
- Now start making garlic paste. Take around 10-15 garlic cloves and wash them.
- Peel off the garlic and put them in a mixer/blender to make a paste.
- Add little water if required to smoothen the paste.
- Get a creamy consistency.
- If you are worried of the pungent smell of garlic, add some olive oil or peppermint oil or tea tree oil to the paste.
- Now once the paste gets creamy, mix this to the organic shampoo.
- Store it in a cool dry place in an airtight shampoo container.
How to use garlic shampoo
- Take the needed quantity of garlic shampoo and lather up in your scalp and hair.
- Let it remain for few minutes.
- Then rinse it off with cold water.
- You can also follow up with a good conditioner to get rid of the garlic smell.
- Garlic shampoo can be used for hair and scalp up to three times a week. If you have greasy hair, you can use it frequently.
- You might find traces of garlic particles in your hair after washing. Use a wide toothed comb to remove the particles.
- Try out this garlic shampoo and secure your valuable tresses from hair loss. Share us in the comments your experience.