Herbal Nail Mask for Nail Growth and Strength
Taking care of nails might not be a hard task after following the pedicure and manicure routine. However, because of the busy lifestyle and lethargic nature, we often overlook the need for our nails to get pampered. Needless to say, nail care can be a cumbersome task and here we have an excellent herbal nail mask that would benefit a lot for everyone.
Herbal Nail Mask
This herbal nail mask is a best remedy for getting strong and thicker nails. You can use it for both toenail and fingernails.
Chamomile tea – 1 tsp
Peppermint tea – 1 tsp
Olive oil – 1 tsp
Wheat flour – 2 tbsp
- Add a teaspoon of peppermint tea and chamomile tea in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup over the tea mixture.
- Let the mixture steep for around 2 hours. After that strain the tea.
- Now mix a teaspoon of olive oil into the tea mixture
- Take 2 tablespoons of wheat flour and add it into the tea mixture.
- Blend everything well and apply it on your nails.
- Cover the nails completely with this mixture.
- Allow it to set for 1 hour and then rinse it off with water.
You can use this herbal nail mask for 2 times a week to get best results. This herbal nail mask could be used for both toenails and fingernails to get them back to shape.
However, before getting into these nail masks and home remedies, do not forget about having a good nutritional food routine that would aid nail growth and strength.
- You have to take iron-rich foods and vitamins for healthy nail growth. Meat, liver, dried fruits, and vegetables are rich in iron content.
- Vitamins like A, B, C are important for nail growth. Soybeans, whole grains, cauliflower, banana are rich in these vitamins.
- For brittle nails, you have to take foods rich in essential fatty acids such as fish, and flaxseeds.
- If your nails have white spots, it is because of zinc-deficiency. Take enough nuts, meat, and whole grains as they are good sources of zinc.