Home Pedicure – Make Your Feet Smoother and Beautiful
Who else does not want a beautiful feet? Obviously everyone does. However, not everyone is interested in spending lots of hours and pennies in salons. Remember ladies, you can do the entire pedicure procedure right at the comfort of home with natural ingredients. Through this natural way, you can make your feet smoother and beautiful.
Step 1: Soak your Feet
Days of hard work can make your feet weary. It is not the body that gets ache but your feet as well. Refreshing your feet can boost up the entire body system. The first step with pedicure is soaking your feet in water. Here is what you need to do,
- Take a bucket and fill it with lukewarm water.
- Squeeze a full juice of lemon into it (you can also use baking soda)
- Take a shower gel or your shampoo (preferably a herbal one) and add few drops into the water mixture.
- Slowly soak your feet into the water
- Keep it soaked for around 10-15 minutes
- After that, scrub your feet gently using a foot file.
You can do this procedure twice a week to gain good results.
Step 2: Regain the Skin Tone
Removing the sun tan from your feet is the second step. Most of the people are unaware that your feet need the same pampering like your skin in any other part. It is possible for your feet to get uneven skin tone due to sun exposure and tan. Here is a simple remedy,
- Take equal amounts of milk, salt, and lemon juice.
- Mix it to form a paste.
- Apply this mixture on your feet and gently massage it.
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water.
Using this method regularly can get good results. But do not expect it to happen immediately. However, you can also try the previously posted sun tan procedure for similar results.
Honey is also a best remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey and water and soak your feet into it for 20-30 minutes.
Step 3: Smooth and beautiful feet
To get smoother and beautiful feet, you need to alleviate all kinds of imperfections like foot cracks, and other problems. Here is a natural remedy for it.
- Take a banana and mash it
- Apply the pulp on your feet for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Do not forget to use it on the cracks generously. This will cure the foot cracks on regular use.
Step 4: Moisturize
Moisturizing your feet is a must. You can use olive oil for this purpose. Rub the oil gently onto your feet to leave it soft and smooth. You can also use this method.
- Use a cotton ball for this purpose.
- Soak the cotton in olive oil and gently massage in circular motion for around 20 minutes.
- Put on a pair of socks for an hour.
- After an hour, wash off the feet with lukewarm water.
Once you have finished your pedicure procedure, it is not the end of your foot care. Keep in mind to follow several ways to keep you pampering the foot.
- Have a foot care cream like Vaseline or other creams.
- Use the mix of rosewater and glycerin to improve the skin texture of your feet. It also soothes skin irritation.
Doing this home pedicure method regularly to make your feet smoother and beautiful. You can do it twice a week regularly.