Homemade DIY Oatmeal Scrub for Winter Dry Skin
It is during the winter time that you feel your skin too dry. The temperature drops and the chill weather can have a impact on your skin, making it dry and dull. It is important that you take care of our skin and ensure it gets enough hydration. Moisturizers and scrubs are a great way to give nutrition to your skin. Particularly for dry skin, having a scrub that gives glow and moisture to your skin is necessary. Here we have a DIY scrub made from Oatmeal that works the best for dry skinned beauties. So, why wait! grab a bowl of oats and start making this amazing winter DIY homemade Oatmeal Scrub.
This Homemade DIY oatmeal scrub can be used for both body and face. You can also use this scrub to remove summer tan and I am sure you will love it. Here goes the DIY recipe for this easy homemade oatmeal scrub.
DIY Oatmeal Scrub
Oatmeal – 1 tbsp
Yogurt – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Honey – 1 tbsp
Direction to use
- Take a clean bowl and then add some oatmeal into it.
- Now add yogurt into the mixture and add some sugar granules into it.
- Add some raw honey into it and mix them well without any lumps.
- Now your homemade oatmeal scrub is ready to use.
- Apply this all over your face and body.
- Gently massage it using your finger tips in a circular motion for about 10 minutes.
- Allow it to dry for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- For better results repeat this process once in a week.