Homemade Remedies For Dry Skin On Face
Dryness occurs when your skin doesn’t have enough amount of water or oil. Dry skin looks and feels dry, causing various other skin problems. When you have dry skin, the outermost layer is very much dehydrated and is lacking in moisture. It is more common in winter months but the scorching summer heat and prolonged exposure to air conditioners can also lead to dryness on skin. Keep reading to know more about how to use these face packs for dry skin to turn your skin soft and glowing again.
Natural Remedies For Dry Skin On Face
Milk Powder Face Pack For Dry Skin
Milk Powder can be a great skin cleanser and heals dry skin. Milk powder and honey face masks helps in keeping the skin soft and smooth. This face mask is suitable for dry skin. To prepare this face mask here are the ingredients.
- Mix 2 teaspoon of milk Powder, 1 teaspoon of honey and turmeric.
- Add some amount of water to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste and leave it on for 15 minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Brown Sugar Scrub For Dry Skin
Brown sugar works as a natural exfoliate for dry skin. Olive oil has anti-ageing and exfoliation properties.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, olive oil and honey.
- Stir well and apply it on your face.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
Neem Leaves For Dry Skin
Neem and turmeric have antibacterial and antifungal properties that combat the dryness of the skin and cleanse it properly.
- Add all the ingredients and make a thick paste.
- Apply it all over your face.
- Leave it 15 minutes and wash it off.
Cinnamon and Honey For Dry skin
Cinnamon is said to help with the treatment of acne and pimples. Cinnamon has Medicinal properties that helps to remove acne and skin blemishes, while restoring the moisture within the skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and 3 teaspoons of honey.
- Apply the paste overnight for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
Try out these skin packs to restore the moisture in the skin and beat off dryness.