How to do Hot Oil Manicure
Pampering your nails is a must. But often we do not take enough care of it. Once in a while, giving your nails the needed attention will improve your nail health for sure. Among the so many nail care techniques, hot oil manicure is the most luxurious one. Today so many are interested in trying hot oil manicure at salons to pamper their nails and cuticles to keep them forever clean. There are so many reasons why taking care of your nails is important.
There are so many reasons why taking care of your nails is important.
- It will help you keep the cuticles soft and smooth.
- It imparts the needed nourishment to both nails and cuticles.
- It is best suited for those with damaged cuticles.
Even though hot oil manicure is a cumbersome treatment found only in expensive spas, you might wonder if everyone can afford it. But we have made your thoughts simpler. With some time and effort, you need not spend a dime on something like the manicure. In this post, we will tell you how you can try the manicure with a simple step-by-step procedure right at home.
Hot Oil Manicure:
Vitamin E oil – 3 tbsp
Olive oil – 4 to 5 tbsp
Almond oil – 2 tbsp
Sunflower oil – 4 to 5 tbsp
Castor oil – 3 tbsp
Tea tree oil – 3 tbsp
Vitamin capsules – 5
Direction to use
- Take a clean bowl and add all the above oils, except Vitamin E capsules.
- Now mix all the oils and microwave it for about 30 seconds.
- Break the vitamin E capsules and add it to the above mixture.
- Dip your nails into this warm mixture for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Apply some oil all over your hands and wrist and gently massage it.
- You can also reheat the oil and dip your nails once again.
- Now wash your hand using plain water and allow it to dry.
- Apply some moisturizing lotion all over your hand and gently massage it.
- Repeat this process for twice a week before going to bed.
[Also Read : Taking Care of Nails – Pedicure and Manicure ]
What Hot Oil Manicure does to your Nails
There are so many benefits while doing hot oil manicure.
- Regularly doing hot oil manicure will prevent nails from damaging and getting worn away too fast.
- Massaging the skin actually, increases blood circulation and skin health. It is indeed a great acupressure technique to improve nail health.
- Hot oil manicure also takes care of all nails problems in the long run.
- It cleanses and exfoliates the nails, improving the texture of cuticles.
- Hot oil manicure removes hangnails easily in the process.
- After a regular hot oil manicure, your nails will look cleaner, shiner and help them grow stronger.
Even though doing hot oil manicure at home is preferable, getting the same done in salons will get you professional nail care services with several benefits with a wide range of products.
Have you done hot oil manicure earlier? if so, share us your experience.