Hydrating Hair Pack for Dryness | Summer Hair Pack
With the summer season onset, the climate can cause lots of grime and sweat on your skin and hair. Also, the intense heat exposure can damage the skin and hair considerably, stripping off its moisture. Particularly your hair is much prone to damage and dryness and so it important to protect your hair from heat and pollution this summer. If not, it can lead to dryness, dandruff, and other hair problems. For dry hair people, the problem is much worse as your hair will lose its hydration completely. It is at those times, you need to take care of your hair properly. With regular oil bath and hair masks, you can restore your hair hydration. Here we have a simple and easy homemade hydrating hair pack for dryness.
This hydrating hair pack has natural ingredients that add hydration to your hair during the hot and humid days. Once you start using this pack regularly, you can easily get rid of scalp problems and make your look hydrated. Also, Amla, yogurt, and egg deeply condition your hair, along with nourishing and enriching the scalp and hair. Here’s the recipe for this hydrating hair pack for summers.
Hydrating hair pack for dryness
Amla powder or Raw Amla juice – 2 tbsp
Fuller’s earth (multhani mitti) – 2 tbsp
Henna powder – 4 tbsp
Yogurt – 6 tbsp
Egg white – 1
Direction to use
- Take a clean bowl and add some henna powder into it.
- You can get it from the market or simply make it at home with dried Mehendi leaves.
- Now add some Amla powder or some raw Amla juice into the above mixture.
- Mix them well and add some fuller’s earth into it.
- Now add yogurt to this mixture and mix them well without any lumps.
- Add egg white to it. It is an optional one.
- Mix all the ingredients well until you get a thick consistency.
- If the mixture is light means you can add some more henna powder and amla powder into it.
- Now apply this mixture to your hair section by section with the help of a brush.
- Apply all over your hair and scalp and then using wide tooth comb brush your hair.
- Allow it to dry for about 30 minutes and wash it off using milk shampoo.
Try this hair pack once in a week and you can find a great difference in your hair. Nourish it, restore moisture, and get rid of dryness to your heart’s content.