Is Goat Milk Healthier than Cow Milk
While Cow’s milk is a common daily drink, there several health problems associated with it. Organic cow’s milk is healthier; but the growth hormones, GMO feed, vaccinations and antibiotics exposed to cows bring negative effects on human consumers. Pasteurized cow milk is no wonder to be the reason for gastric problems, stomach bloating, indigestion, and even lactic allergies in children. With the current situation being like this, there are some discourses surrounding the consumption of goat milk as an alternative to cow milk. Practically speaking, goat milk produce is just about 2 percent of the global milk supply. It is interesting to know that organic goat’s milk has been much a healthier option when compared to GMO-fed cow’s milk. Goat’s milk is definitely a superior option to cow milk, lest it is organic and raw.
The nutritional value of goat milk
How Goat Milk is Healthier?
Goat milk’s reaction to inflammation is one of its main benefits. It is considered a healthier option for people with bowel inflammation problems.
Goat’s milk is said to have linked with increased metabolic ability. For persons with digestion and absorption problems, drinking goat’s milk can help the digestive enzymes.
The chemical makeup of goat’s milk is much similar to human breast milk. This way, it is easier to digest and absorb in the human body.
The fat molecules in goat milk are smaller and so are easier to digest. Moreover, goat milk has lesser fatty acids when compared to cow milk.
Goat milk contains good amounts of calcium. It also has the amino acid tryptophan, which is known to have fewer side effects.
For people with lactose intolerance, raw goat milk is a best option. Compared to cow milk, goat milk has fewer allergenic proteins.
- Goat’s milk does not increase mucous build-up in the body because of ‘smaller’ fat globules. It also does not cause any kind of gut irritation.
- According to Naturopathic medicine, cows are calcium animals and goats are bioorganic sodium animals. Bioorganic sodium aids in healthy joints and helps regenerate the nervous system.
- Goat’s milk provides 35 percent of your daily calcium needs. It is also high in riboflavin, phosphorous, protein, Vitamin B12, and potassium.
- Goat milk helps to increase “good” cholesterol levels in the body.
- The high levels of vitamin A in goat milk have moisturizing qualities to keep your skin soft. It improves your skin complexion and fights acne problem. The lactic acid gets rid of dead skin cells and brightens the skin tone.
- Raw goat milk can be a good body energizer, in times of fasting, allowing the body to sustain long periods of fasting.
Moreover Goat milk produce can be environment friendly as it requires lesser space and food consumption than cow milk produce. Besides all the benefits of goat milk, it can be not so savoring to taste buds as the cow milk. Also, it is quite expensive and raw authentic goat milk is a hard to find. So, if you are lucky enough to get organic raw goat milk, never miss it to add to your health routine.