Orange Tea for Weight Loss
There are so many ways for weight loss and it is always clever to choose the natural, healthy ways. With right kind of diet and healthy eating, one can make visible differences to your weight loss regime. When you choose to lose weight, you often get trapped by fad diet plans and heavy exercises. However, there are few natural ingredients that help a lot in weight loss. Usually, increased consumption of fruits aids weight loss. Oranges are a valuable super-fruit in this regard. The nutritious and healthy combo of oranges makes you lose weight faster and healthier. Using oranges to lose weight might not be a hard task, as this fruit is readily available everywhere. Know about the benefits of oranges for weight loss and how to make orange tea.
Oranges contains rich source of vitamin C and dietary fiber. One average cup of oranges contains around 85 calories, which means, it is a low-calorie food with enough nutrients in it. It also has 4.3 gm. of dietary fiber, which aids in weight loss as it makes you feel fuller for longer time. You can consume oranges in different ways with your diet.
Benefits of Oranges for Weight Loss
- Oranges are great for slimming down your belly region. It promotes metabolic regulation and burns calories quickly. Since it is a low-calorie food, you usually get your calorie intake lowered and calorie burning increased. This will help in losing weight faster.
- Moreover, the fiber content in oranges accelerates the metabolism and increases your calorie consumption.
- Having oranges on a daily basis let’s not only gets you lots of nutrients, but also improves digestion. This way, oranges promotes bowel movements and thus eliminates toxins from the body.
- Oranges are a fat-burning food. Consuming oranges regularly can help in reducing accumulated fats from the body. Since it has natural sugars, your fatty/sugary food appetite will be help halted.
- Citric acid present in oranges improves digestion by assimilating food nutrients. It also relieves from gas and stomach bloating problems.
- Presence of vitamin B in oranges has the ability to increase lipolytic action in the body. This helps to naturally remove cellulite and body toxins, slimming out your thighs.
- You can consume oranges in different ways. Apart from juices and salads, here is a simple recipe of orange tea for weight loss.
Orange Tea for Weight Loss
Herbal teas are usually good. Orange tea has the all the properties of oranges and promotes weight loss.
Water – 2 liter
Orange rinds – 6
Orange juice (optional)
- Wash and clean the oranges well to get rid of dirt and impurities.
- Cut the oranges into half and squeeze the juice.
- Now, boil 2 liters of water in a medium heat.
- When it begins to boil, add 6 orange rinds into the boiling water and let it boil for around 30 minutes.
- After that, drain off the boiled water and filter the orange rinds.
- If you prefer, you can add few teaspoons of the orange juice with the tea for an added flavor.
For weight loss, you have to drink one cup of this orange tea in empty stomach every morning. You can drink it continually for one month and then with a week break. This routine will help in weight loss.
If you have heartburn, stop drinking the orange tea.