Papaya Hair Mask for Healthy Hair
Hair, the crowning glory, needs regular pampering and nourishment. To get beautiful, healthy hair, we need to take enough care for the hair routine. There are so many ways in which we can nourish our hair. Earlier we had a post about fruit packs that rejuvenate the hair and restore hair moisture. Papaya has so many benefits for hair. Here we have a papaya hair mask that makes your hair healthy. Apart from this external nourishment, you can also eat papaya regularly for added benefits to get nourishment to hair from within.
Papaya hair mask for healthy hair
Papaya – 1 cup
Coconut milk or plain yogurt – ½ cup
Honey – 1 tbsp
Olive oil – 1 tsp (optional)
How to make papaya hair mask
- Take a cup of peeled ripe papaya and put them into a blender.
- Always use ripe papaya because the unripe papaya may releases a latex fluid, this will give some allergic reaction to some people.
- Now add half a cup of coconut milk and one tablespoon of organic honey into it.
- If you have very dry hair means you can add a few drops of olive oil into this but it is purely optional.
- Blend them well for about 2 minutes or until you get a smooth paste consistency.
- Now your papaya hair mask is ready to use.
Direction to use
- Before applying papaya hair mask on your hair, wash your hair thoroughly using mild shampoo.
- Now apply this hair mask all over your damp hair from the root to the bottom of your hair.
- After applying the mask, cover your hair using shower cap.
- Leave it for about 20 minutes, so that it will soak well.
- Now wash your hair well using water, no need to apply shampoo because it provides hair conditioning benefits.
- If you feel the lingering smell then you can wash your hair using mild shampoo the next day.
- Repeat this method for one or two times a week to get better results.