Remedies for Skin Tags Removal
Skin tags are known as acrochorda in medical terms. They are actually soft skin outgrowths that can vary in size. It can appear in various parts of the body. It is usually considered as a cosmetic problem. Most of the time, skin tags can be painless and harmless. These typical flesh-colored tags on skin can appear smooth or even wrinkled. These skin tags are composed of collagen fibers and blood vessels surrounded by skin. Though the cause behind the formation of skin tags is unknown, friction of skins is believed as a reason. The common places of skin tags formation are necks, eye lids, underarms, groin, stomach, and breasts. Skin tags removal can be a problem.
There are ways in which you can get rid of skin tags. Usually cosmetic treatments are opted but it can be harmful and even painful. Few home remedies can help get rid of this problem at an early stage. These skin tags removal remedies are done easily at home with simple ingredients.
Skin Tags Removal
Garlic is an effective home remedy for most of the skin problems. In that direction, it also helps to dry out the skin tags. Garlic juice is the one of the best natural antibiotic and so it helps to break the accumulation of blood vessels into the skin layer.
- Take three or four garlic cloves and squeeze it out to get the juice from it.
- Now apply this garlic juice on the skin tags regularly.
- This can be done at least twice a day.
- You can see better results within a month.
Lemon juice is one of the simple and easiest ways to remove skin tags.
- Take some freshly squeezed lemon juice in a bowl and dip a cotton ball into it.
- Now apply this juice on the affected area.
- Repeat this process two to three times a day.
- It will take a month to remove skin tags completely.
Onion – 1
Salt – as required
Direction to use
- Take a fresh onion and cut them into pieces.
- Now add some salt over the onion and leave it overnight.
- Next day morning squeeze the juice out from the onion.
- Apply this onion juice onto the affected area every night before going to bed.
- Your skin tags will disappear within 10 days.
Ginger has antibacterial properties like garlic. It helps a lot to remove skin tags, naturally.
- Take some fresh ginger and slice them into piece.
- Rub those ginger pieces on your skin tags.
- For better results repeat this process twice daily.
- This will helps to dry out your skin tags within two weeks.
Castor oil and baking soda
Castor oil is an amazing ingredient for skin care. It also helps for skin tags removal when combined with the right substance.
Castor oil – 1 tbsp
Baking soda – 1 tbsp
Direction to use
- Take some baking soda into a bowl and add some castor oil into it.
- Mix them well to make a thick paste consistency so that we can apply it easily.
- Now apply this paste on the skin tags before going to bed daily.
- Better you can cover the area with a band aid.
- For better results repeat this process until the tags dried out completely.
Apple cider vinegar
Generally apple cider vinegar is a good cleanser and is used to remove dirt in various forms. We know it aids in weight loss, but it also helps to remove skin tags. The acidity in apple cider vinegar helps to remove this skin problem. To remove unwanted skin tags, follow these simple steps.
- Take some ACV in a bowl and dip a cotton swab into it.
- Apply this ACV into the affected area every night before going to bed.
- For better results repeat this process about a month.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is one of the best home remedy to treat many skin problems. It is the best ever method for skin tags removal too.
- Take a small cotton ball and soak it into some water.
- Now put 3 drops of tea tree oil on the cotton ball.
- Apply this cotton ball on your affected area and gently rub in a circular motion.
- For better results repeat this process at least twice in a day.
- This will remove the skin tags completely in a month.
Oregano oil – 3 drops
Coconut oil – 6 drops
Direction to use
- Take oregano oil and coconut oil in a bowl.
- Mix them well and apply this oil mixture on your skin tags daily.
- The antibacterial and antiseptic properties in oregano help to dry out your skin tags within a month.
Try out these methods and share us your experiences with skin tags.