Taking Care of Nails – Pedicure and Manicure
Though it is important to take care of your feet, not everyone does it regularly. Because of the busy lifestyle and lethargic nature, we often overlook the need for our feet to get pampered. However continuous neglect of feet care can result in weary feet, cuticle damage, appearance of toe nail fungus, cracked heals and more. Earlier, we had an article about how to do pedicure at home with natural ingredients. For Taking Care of Nails, you have to know the easy pedicure and manicure ways to pamper your feet and finger nails. We have to follow the right kind of pedicure and manicure routine for taking care of nails. Let us discuss few of the ways in which you can take care of your nails. These simple home solutions can be done easily and it focuses solely on nails and cuticle care.
To get Whiter Nails
Baking Soda – 1 tsp
Hydrogen peroxide – 1 tsp
- Mix both the ingredients together to form a paste
- Use a toothbrush to scrub the foot nails slowly with this paste.
- Apply the remaining paste onto the nails
- Let it soak for 5-10 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water.
In order to remove the cuticles from your nails, here is an excellent remedy.
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
White sugar – 1 tbsp
- Take equal amounts of olive oil and sugar in a bowl
- Mix little water to it to form a paste
- Apply this paste to your nails and scrub it.
- Let it soak for 5 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water
To Improve Nail Growth
Taking Care of Nails includes good nail growth and strength. Here are few simple ways in which you can grow nails and strengthen it.
Coconut oil – ½ cup
Honey – ½ cup
Essential oil – few drops (optional)
- Warm coconut oil a little
- Mix all warmed up coconut oil with honey and essential oil together in a bowl
- Soak your nails in it for 15 minutes
- Rinse it off.
- You can follow this routine for twice a week.
To Strengthen Nails
There are so many ways in which you can strengthen your nails and take care of it.
- Olive oil and lemon juice is an excellent remedy for nail strengthening.
- You can also mix lemon juice with almond oil and any essential oil. Massage the cuticles with this mixture daily for best results.
- Orange juice is also an effective remedy for getting long and strong nails.
- Egg yolk and milk can be an effective remedy for brittle nails. Mix egg yolk with 2 tbsp of milk and apply this mixture on your nails. Massage your nails gently and rinse with warm water.
Make sure to follow any of these simple ways for taking care of nails. You can see excellent results after following these tips regularly.