Walnut Shells Powder Hair Color Paste to Dye Hair
Hair coloring is a trend today. But even in ancient times, people dyed their hair frequently with different colors. The common hair colors used in old times were brown, black and blond. But today, there are so many interesting shades and hair color varieties available in today’s market trend. From traditional colors to spunky shades, you can experiment with blond, black to pink and blue hues. All of these hair colors can damage your hair and scalp for sure with lots of chemicals. So, for those who want to have a convenient and safe hair color, a natural hair color paste will help. Some of the natural hair dyes include plant-based materials. Walnut shells powder hair color paste is one trustable hair color used for centuries.
Artificial hair colors can be detrimental to hair health. It can cause allergies and scalp irritations, leading to hair fall and breakage. Apart from that, the chemicals in commercial hair colors also have mutagenic and carcinogenic properties that harm the health. Ancient people dyed their hair using natural ingredients, such as indigo, henna, senna, walnut shells, and even turmeric. These ingredients are obtained from plants and so does not have any harmful chemical content.
So, if you are looking options for dyeing your hair with entirely natural ingredients and safe methods, here is the recipe for walnut shells powder hair color paste. This walnut shells powder hair color paste is absolutely a safe method to dye your hair without damaging hair, scalp, and body. This hair dye is quite easy to make at home as the ingredients are readily available.
Walnut Shells Powder Hair Color Paste
Walnut shells powder is available in the market and you can use it. You will get a darker shade after using this hair dye paste. Use of black tea also intensifies the shade, by the way, adding to its shine and conditioning benefits.
Distilled Water – 2 cups
Walnut Shells – 1/3 cup
Black Tea – 1 tablespoon
Cloves – 8
Directions for Preparation
- Boil some water in a non-aluminium pot.
- Add the walnut shells powder, black tea and cloves into it.
- Let all the ingredients simmer for around 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes Take the pot off the heat, and let it cool.
- Strain the water and take the mixture for use.
Directions for Use:
- The mixture application is a hair regenerator.
- You have to wash your hair well with any shampoo and then put on this mixture onto the hair.
- Leave it to dry completely.
- You have to repeat this procedure every time after your normal hair wash until you get the desired hair color.
Remember that natural remedies are always slow but are safe to health. So have some patience to get the desired color.