Aloe Vera Benefits for Skin
Hello everyone today I am going to tell about benefits of aloe Vera gel. Everyone wish to have a clean and clear skin, so I was looking for some home remedy to maintain my skin.
My grandmother is now at the age of 70 and to my astonishment she still has a smooth and soft skin. So I decided to ask her about the secret of her skin. One of her skin secret is Aloe Vera gel.
Aloe Vera gel:
Aloe Vera is a stemless or sometimes a very short-stemmed succulent plant, which could be seen growing 20-40 inches tall, spreading by offsets. It has a colourless and odourless gel, which is obtained from the fresh leafy part of the Aloe Vera plant.
What it contains:
It has amino acids, anthraquinones, enzymes, minerals, vitamins, lignins, monosaccharide, polysaccharides, salicylic acid, saponins, and sterols, etc., but we can’t find these things in one skin care product. It lightens the dark skins and gives moisture to the dry skin.
How to take Aloe Vera gel:
Take a sharp knife to cut the leaf from the plant. Inside of the leaf it contains plenty flesh. Take one or two large leaves it will enough to get more than ½ cup. By using vegetable peeler peel the one side of the outer skin from the leaf. Take the soft gel using a spoon then put it in a clean bowl. The DIY recipes made with fresh aloe Vera should be stored in the refrigerator for 7-10 days. Or else, you can buy aloe Vera jelly that contains a preservative from the market
How to apply Aloe Vera gel:
As a Moisturiser:
Aloe Vera acts as an excellent moisturiser for all types of skin problems.
- Before applying Aloe Vera gel, cleanse your face using a good mild cleanser.
- Then apply the gel of Aloe Vera collected from the plant all over your face and neck.
- Massage your face for 2 minutes. Then leave it about 5 minutes.
As a Face Scrub:
You can also use Aloe Vera gel as a scrubber.
- Take 1 spoon full of sugar and 2 spoons of Aloe Vera gel and scrub it all over the face and neck.
- This will remove your unwanted hair and blackheads.
For Oily Skin:
If you have oily skin, you can do one among the following Aloe Vera procedure.
- Take a fresh lemon juice, along with 1/2 spoons of honey and 3 table spoon of aloe Vera gel.
- Mix all the three ingredients with rose water.
- Apply the mixture all over the face and massage.
- Leave it or Wipe it off with a clean cloth. You can also rinse if you prefer.
Finally Aloe Vera is an excellent moisturiser ,toner, scrubber. So it is time to reap the benefits of Aloe Vera gel and share your experience in comments bar.