Beetroot Hair Mask for Hair Loss Treatment
Hair fall is one common problem for both males and females. Sadly, the hair loss problem can affect because of many reasons, including hormonal changes, hereditary reasons, medical conditions or medications. Moreover, unhealthy hair practices also can cause this problem. There are so many ways in which we can prevent hair loss problem. Importantly, you have to go for right treatment to make your hair grow again. Before going to a hair specialist or taking hair treatments, you can try some of the home based remedies to increase your possibility of hair growth. Here we have a beetroot hair mask for hair growth.
Beetroot offers an effective natural remedy for hair fall problems. The lots of nutrients and minerals present in beetroot helps in hair growth. Beetroot has been loaded with vitamins and protein that are best for hair treatment. The antioxidant content in the fruit helps in boosting hair growth. Also, it adds a natural shine to your hair. The excellent source of potassium in the beetroot prevents hair fall by tightening the scalp pores.
Beetroot leaves – 1 cup
Water – 2 cups
Henna powder – 1 tbsp
How to use
- Take fresh beetroot leaves and boil it in water for about 7 minutes.
- Grind the leaves alone to make a fine paste consistency.
- Then add henna powder with that paste and mix well.
- Apply this beetroot paste all over your scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes.
- Allow it to dry for 20 minutes.
- Then wash your hair using mild shampoo.
- Try this hair mask twice in a week in the morning time.
Following this beetroot mask for hair growth will be effective. This easy to use beetroot hair mask has no side effects and doing it properly can get you best results. Apart from that, make sure take healthy diet and know the reason behind your hair fall to treat it effectively.