Brown Sugar Face Scrubs
Scrubs are a part of skin care routine. It is essential to use exfoliating scrubs at least twice a week to attain a silky soft skin. Sugar scrubs are simple and easy beauty recipes that can do wonders to skin care. Brown sugar face scrubs are natural and are great to add to your skin care routine.
The expensive sugar scrubs available in commercial market and spas are beneficial for skin care. But why not try something that is no less to these ones, costing not a penny. These homemade brown sugar face scrubs are done with many variations, in respect to your skin time. It holds incredibly good moisturizing and exfoliating properties to benefit the skin.
Almond oil and Brown sugar face scrubs
Brown sugar – 1 cup
Almond oil – 1/3 cup
Vitamin E oil – ½ tsp
Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
Direction to use
- Take some brown sugar in a bowl and then add some almond oil into it.
- Mix them well and add vitamin E oil, vanilla extract into the mixture.
- Blend the ingredients and stir them continuously until you get a paste consistency.
- Now you can apply this paste on your face and all over the body.
- Apply it during your shower and gently scrub it for few minutes and then take bath.
- Store this body scrub in an air tight container and use it for up to 2 months.
Olive oil and Brown sugar scrub
Brown sugar – 1 tbsp
Extra virgin olive oil – 1 tsp
Direction to use
Take one tablespoon of brown sugar in a bowl and then add extra virgin olive oil into it.
Mix them well until brown sugar completely dissolves in the olive oil.
You have to take care when adding olive oil; if you add too little oil, the scrub will become dry and rough. This may cause skin redness.
After you get the right consistency, apply this scrub on your face and body before going to shower. Gently rub it for few minutes.
Rinse it off using warm water and allow it to dry.
Honey and Brown sugar scrub
Brown scrub – ½ cup
Honey – ½ cup
Coconut oil or olive oil – 1 tbsp
Essential oil – 1 drop
Directions to use
- Take some brown sugar in a bowl and then add some honey into it.
- Now add some coconut oil and a drop of essential oil into the mixture.
- Mix them well until you get a paste consistency.
- Now apply this mixture on to your skin and all over your body and gently massage in circular motion using your finger tips.
- Massage it for few minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Press warm cloth on your skin and then apply your favorite moisturizer.
Try out these brown sugar face scrubs recipes and share us your experience in the comments.