Simple Techniques to get Long Eyelashes
Eye-lashes can enhance the beauty of your eyes and face. Not many have the mesmerizing long eye-lashes. We usually go for voluminous mascara products to get that awesome look. But there are few natural eye-lash care techniques that will keep your lashes healthy and long. Following these ways to get long eye lashes are really effective. Moreover, all of these techniques are quite easy to be done at home.
Brushing your eyelashes is one of the effective home remedy to grow them fast. It actually increases the blood circulation on your lashes and also helps to give more nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Take soft-bristled eyelash brush and put some drops of vitamin E oil on it.
- Now brush your eyelashes gently until the oil or petroleum jelly penetrate into it.
- And gently brush you lashes using upward strokes from bottom of your lashes to the tip.
- Repeat this process for about 5 minutes.
- For better result try this method twice daily.
Aloe vera gel helps you to get longer and thicker eyelashes. The nutrients and vitamins in the aloe vera gel help to promote growth of your lashes.
- Take old mascara wand and clean it well before using it.
- Now take some fresh aloe vera gel using this wand and apply it on your lashes before going to bed.
- Allow it to dry overnight, the next day morning rinse it off using warm water.
Aloe vera gel – 1 tbsp
Jojoba oil – 1 tbsp
Chamomile infusion – 1 tsp
Direction to use
- Take this mixture using old mascara wand and apply it on your lashes twice a day.
- Leave the mixture on your lashes for 5 minutes, and then rinse it off using warm water.
Repeat both the method for several months for best results. Always wash the aloe vera gel thoroughly before applying it.
Olive oil has rich vitamin E and oleic acid which helps to increase the volume of your lashes. It is the best natural remedy to grow thicker and long eye lashes.
- Take a clean old mascara wand or cotton swab and dip it into warm olive oil.
- Apply the oil on your lashes carefully before going to bed.
- Just do it in the upward direction from root to the top of the lashes.
- Allow it to soak overnight, then next day morning wash it of using lukewarm water.
- For better result repeat this process daily for a few months.
Castor oil is the well known natural remedy for growth of lashes.
Castor oil – 2 tbsp
Aloe vera gel – 2 tbsp
Direction to use
- Take castor oil and fresh aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Mix them altogether and then dip old mascara wand into it.
- Apply this mixture on your lashes in an upward direction.
- Allow it to soak overnight, then next day morning rinse it off using warm water.
- Before going to bed, you can apply castor oil with few drops of vitamin E oil on your eyelashes.
- Rinse it off the next day morning.
For better results try either of these remedies daily for about two months.
Eggs can also help to create longer and thicker eyelashes. The proteins and vitamins in eggs help to improve the overall texture of your lashes.
Egg – 1
Glycerin – 1 tbsp
Direction to use
- Take one egg in a bowl and beat it nicely.
- Now add some glycerin into the mixture until you get a thick creamy texture.
- Take a cotton swab and dip them into this mixture and apply it on your lashes in upward direction.
- Wait for 15 minutes, and then wash it off using cold water.
- For better result repeat this remedy three times a week for a few months.
You can use coconut milk to give beautiful shine to your lashes. It has rich protein and fats, which helps to give thicker and longer eyelashes.
- Take a cotton swab and dip it into some cold coconut milk.
- Now apply this mixture on your lashes.
- Wait for 10 minutes then rinse it off using warm water.
- For better result try this remedy once or twice daily for a few monts.