Vegetable Peel Facial At Home
Beauty spas and skin care are getting the trend with modern ladies. Even among a busy day schedule, taking care of skin should be never an excuse. Most of us have to do the regular CTM (cleansing, toning and moisturizing) routine for skin care. Once in a while or every fortnight, a simple herbal homemade facial at home would benefit the skin. You will get flawless and healthy skin, when you use natural ingredients. Among all fancy cream facials, natural homemade facials are the best to do at home. You can also do it more than twice a month, if preferred. Today, we shall know about peel facial made from different vegetables. These vegetable peel facials are effective for skin care and you can find rejuvenated skin in few uses.
Vegetable Peel Facial
This is a peel off facial that is quite easy to use. This vegetable peel facial helps improve your skin texture and gives a soft, glowing skin. You will also experience a clean, shiny skin tone. Moreover, since you have option to use the vegetable of your choice, you can try different vegetables depending on your skin type. Here are the required things for making this Vegetable Peel Facial Mask at home.
Gelatin – ½ cup
Any Vegetable juice – 1 cup (you can use Cucumber juice for dry skin or tomato juice for oily skin as per your skin and type)
- First of all, take the gelatin and the vegetable juice in a bowl. You can also add rosewater here if preferred.
- Since I have dry to combination skin, I prefer tomatoes as they are soothing and oil-controlling. For other vegetable options, go through the end of post. You can mix vegetables as per your choice.
- Combine them in the bowl and mix together.
- Now heat the gelatin and let it stay for 20 minutes. Wait for the gelatin to get dissolved completely.
- Keep the mixture in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Stir it for every 15 minutes.
- After the time-period, remove the mixture and your pack is ready to use.
How to Apply the Vegetable Peel Facial
- Steam your face properly before starting the facial. This will help in opening up the pores.
- Use rose water to wipe the face and keep it cleansed for facial.
- Take the some gelatin with rosewater mixture and gently apply on face.
- Now mix some egg along with the prepared vegetable peel facial mask.
- Apply the mixture gently onto the face.
- Keep the facial mask until it gets dried completely. It might take around 20-30 minutes.
- Once the pack is dried, peel off the mask gently from face. Keep in mind to be patient as it would take some time for it.
- Additionally, you can also use a massage gel, preferably aloe Vera gel, to give your skin an intense massage for 15 minutes or so.
- For an additional mask, you can use any fruit mask of your choice. Read about our fruit facial masks post.
- Use cucumber slices for the eyes.
- Once done, wash off your face with cold water or cold milk.
Green Banana acts as a skin whitener and so lightens your skin tone. Carrot have wrinkle reducing properties that helps give a younger looking skin. Sweet potato reduces sun tan. Lemon has bleaching properties and treats various skin problems like acne and pimples. Potato helps control acne and has mild bleaching properties as well. Cabbage helps in skin tightening as well as reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Try out this facial mask and share us your experience.