How to Close Enlarged Skin Pores Naturally
Pores are nothing but tiny micro-holes on our face surface. For some people, this tiny skin opening will become enlarged for various reasons, and this is known as enlarged pores. We can treat these enlarged skin pores using some simple skin care techniques. We have to use certain natural remedies regularly to close enlarged skin pores naturally and get rid of this problem.
Enlarged skin pores are the common skin care problem. Mostly oily skin people will face this problem. When left without treated, this will leads to acne, blackheads, whiteheads and aging skin. There are so many reasons for this problem including excessive oil secretion on the skin, lack of skincare routine, genetic factors, poor health conditions, stress, and less skin elasticity due to aging. In order to avoid such issues, we have to keep our skin clean and clear and maintain proper skin care routine.
Remember to follow these skin care routines while treating to close enlarged skin pores.
- Use suitable skincare products for your skin.
- Don’t use heavy creams this will add to larger skin pore problem.
- Clean your makeup before going to bed without fail.
- Try a good facial scrub weekly once.
- Don’t use more makeup on your large pore areas.
- Reason for larger pores:
How to treat enlarged pores:
There are many home remedies available for this larger pore problem by using this we can reduce the appearance of the enlarged pores. There is no way to close your pores but we can only shrink the size of the pores. Because pores size is depends upon your genetic. Here are some home remedies to reduce your size of the pores.
- Ice cubes are the best remedy to tighten your pores. Rub ice cubes on your face for 1-2 times a day and massage for about 5-10 minutes. This will also help to tone up your face. We can do this method before putting on makeup so that it helps to secure your makeup for long time.
- Tomato can also be used to treat clogged pores. Take juice from tomato and add small amount of honey in it. Apply this mixture daily on your face this will helps to tighten your skin.
- Take fresh papaya and mash it to make a paste. Apply this paste all over your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes, then wash your face with cold water. This will helps to improve skin’s texture. It also gives elasticity to your face.
- Take raw milk and apply it on your face using cotton balls. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and then wash it with cold water. Milk is a natural cleanser which can clean up your skin from dirt. This also prevents clogging pores.
- Apply plain yogurt on your face about 10 minutes. Wash it with cold water. It contains lactic acid and probiotics, which helps to reduce the size of pore and also destroys bad bacteria which causes acne on the skin. Try this mask once in a week.
- Egg White
- Lemon Juice
Take two eggs white and add half a lemon juice into it, mix it till the two ingredients are completely blended. Apply this mixture on your face leave it for about 10-15 minutes. It cleanses the skin deeply and also it removes the dirt from your skin. It is also helps to rejuvenate the skin and unclogs the pores. This is very effective method for clogging pores. Try this mask continuously for a month.
- Fuller’s Earth – 2 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 1 tbsp
Take two tbsp of fuller’s earth, one tbsp of honey and one tbsp of milk. Mix the entire ingredient to make a fine paste. Apply it in your face then wash it after 15-20 minutes using cold water. This will help to shrink the pores and nourishes your skin well.
- Cucumber Juice
- Rose water
Take cucumber juice then add few drops of rose water into it. Apply this mixture on your face leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water. This will help to reduce your open pores and also it improves the skin texture.
- Plain Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Gram flour – 1 tbsp
Take 2 tbsp of plain yogurt and 1 tbsp of gram flour mix it to form a thick paste. Apply this paste on your face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes then wash it with cool water. We can do this face mask for twice a week to get a pore free smooth skin.
These are some of the home remedies to reduce your skin pores and close enlarged skin pores problem. Try these techniques and give your suggestions on the comment bar.