Natural Hair Packs for Thinning Hair
Thinning hair is commonly a sign of bad health. It could also be a matter of concern for many. Not only because of beauty reasons but also as a stressful health outcome. For males, thinning of hair is a symptom to baldness pattern. For both men and women, thinning hair leads to reduces hair density and volume. If left untreated, the problem can lead to limp and weak hair, which would be prone to breakage easily. Moreover, it can lead to visible scalp areas that cause many embarrassing situations. This is why treating thinning hair is essential to be done at the earliest. Here we have a simple home remedy to treat thinning hair.
Before that, one has to know why thinning of hair occurs. We know that the number of hair follicles on the head is determined at birth. To know such interesting hair facts, check out.
However, there are also reasons for hair follicles to wear off completely. Causes such as age, disease, stress, hormonal imbalance, several medications, and other factors play a role in hair thinning. Even pollution, over exposure to sunlight, poor diet, and using harsh chemicals can damage hair follicles.
Egg and Olive Oil Mask
Eggs are rich in proteins and minerals. Olive oil helps in moisturizing and nourishing the hair follicles. Both the ingredients together help in promoting hair growth.
Egg Yolk – 2
Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
Water – ½ cup
- Beat the egg yolks together and add the olive oil.
- Add half a cup of water to it and mix well.
- Apply this pack onto hair and scalp.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
Hibiscus Hair Pack
This hair pack holds the nutrients and conditioning of hibiscus. It intensely cleanses and conditions your hair. It also promotes hair growth. After using this hair pack, you can find your hair healthy and shinier.
Hibiscus Powder – 4 tbsp or Fresh Hibiscus Flowers – a bunch
Curd – 1/4 cup
Almond oil or coconut oil – 2 tbsp.
- Mix hibiscus powder with curd. If you are using fresh hibiscus flowers, clean them and grind it into a paste.
- Add 2 tbsp of coconut oil or almond oil. Make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste as a thick layer on your scalp and hair. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off using cool water and mild shampoo/conditioner.
Do this hair pack once in a week and to prevent hair fall.Those with a lighter hair should used it carefully and for less time as it can stain your hair temporarily