Spinach Smoothie for Hair Growth
Greeny vegetables are good for hair. That too, spinach is of great nutritional value. It holds lots of essential vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for hair growth. Minerals such as folate and iron are great for health to improve blood circulation around the body. Iron helps a lot for hair growth as it inhibits the oxygen transportation to hair cells. Spinach Smoothies are a rich blend of nutrients combined with other fruits/veggies that aid in hair growth. Here we have a simple spinach smoothies that are great for hair growth.
Baby spinach – 1 cup
Chia seeds – 1 tbsp
Frozen berries – 1/2 cup (mixed)
Banana – 1/2
Vanilla almond milk – 1/2 cup
Ice cubes – 3
Direction to use
- Take one cup of fresh baby spinach into a bowl and wash it well using clean water.
- Now add some frozen mixed berries and chia seeds into it.
- Take half banana and cut them into small chunks.
- Add these banana chunks into spinach bowl and then add some unsweetened vanilla almond milk into it.
- Take one clean blender and blend the above mixture nicely until you get a smoothie.
- Now pour this smoothie into tall glass and add some ice cubes then drink it.
You can get creative with the smoothie by adding other fruits such as papaya and banana, which are also good for hair. Adding sugar is optional. If preferred, you can add a cup of milk to the smoothie. It gives the necessary calcium intake for the body.
Berries are rich in Vitamin C and helps the body to absorb Iron. Vitamin C is also important for collagen formation to keep the hair flexible and strong. It also helps to prevents the hair from becoming dry and brittle. If preferred, you can exchange berries with other Vitamin C-rich fruits like citrus fruits, kiwi, etc.,
You have to consume this spinach smoothie before breakfast to get the essential nutrients. Drinking this spinach smoothie continuously for 3-4 months will give a great difference to your hair.
Try it out and share us in the comments.