DIY Vitamin C Face Serum
Skin care is the basis for a beautiful and healthy skin. When you choosing skin care products, using the right ingredients will do a lot to improve your beauty. Most of us know the importance of vitamin-c rich citrus fruits for health. Not only these vitamin C rich fruits have health benefits but also have so many beauty benefits. Here we have a simple DIY vitamin C face serum that brings amazing results. Applying this face serum regularly can benefit your skin care in every means. Also, topical application of vitamin-c serum provides you a natural skin care routine.
Vitamin C repairs and rejuvenates the skin. The powerful antioxidants present in it helps prevent and repair cell damage. It has the capacity to fade the age spots and so it provides more youthful appearance. It also gives elasticity to your skin and minimizes aging signs. Moreover, it provides a brighter look to your skin.
Vitamin E oil
It acts as an antioxidant and so helps to boost your immune system. It becomes more powerful when we added it with vitamin C.
Aloe Vera gel
Aloe Vera gel has lots of health and beauty benefits. It helps to treat various skin problems like burns and wounds, and psoriasis.
[Also Read: Aloe Vera Benefits for Skin]
The ageless properties in frankincense essential oil help to reduce acne and reduce wrinkle. Especially it helps to reduce saggy spots under your eyes.
How To Make DIY Vitamin C Face Serum
Vitamin C powder – 1 tsp (GMO free)
Vitamin E oil – 1/8 tsp
Aloe Vera gel – 1 ½ tbsp
Frankincense essential oil – 5 drops
Water – 1 tbsp (purified)
Direction to use
- Take some purified or filtered water in a bowl and then add some GMO-free Vitamin C powder into it.
- Blend them well and then add some fresh Aloe Vera gel into it.
- Add all the remaining ingredients into this mixture and mix them well.
- Now our homemade face serum is ready to use.
- Pour this mixture into an airtight container using a funnel.
- Now apply this homemade face serum on your face and leave it over night and then wash it off in the next day morning.
[Click Here: For more DIY Face Serum]