Homemade Colon Cleanse Juice
People suffering from constipation and other bowel problems need a right remedy. They usually have issues with their digestive system, causing various problems. It is important to eliminate wastes and toxins from our colon regularly. If not it will cause various health issues. Colon cleansing has to be done regularly to get rid of the problem and to run smoothly. However, there are ways in which you can alleviate your colon discomfort. Here we have a homemade herbal colon cleanse juice for you to try it out.
This homemade Colon Cleanse Juice helps in flushing out the toxins and improved digestive function. It also offers a good relief from constipation and related discomfort. You have to take this colon cleanse on one day when you feel leisurely at home away from work. This is because you need to adjust your body to the cleansing changes occurring on that day. This is an internal cleansing process that aids in elimination of waste.
The primary ingredients in this colon cleanse juice is apple, ginger, lemon, and sea salt. Apples are whole nutrition-rich food that brings good health. The sea salt present in the cleanse drink will help in releasing toxins and pushing waste away from the body. It also improves digestion. Ginger is a great remedy for stomach bloating. It stimulates colon and helps to clear out the stomach waste. Lemon is an amazing detoxifier that is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. All of these ingredients benefit the colon cleansing process efficiently.
Organic apple juice – ½ cup
Ginger juice – 1 tsp
Fresh lemon juice – 2 tbsp
Purified water – ½ cup
Sea salt – ½ tsp
Direction to use
- Take half cup of purified water in a bowel.
- Heat the water for few minutes, until it becomes warm, no need to boil it.
- Take a tall glass and pour this water into it.
- Now add some sea salt and mix well.
- Add ginger juice, fresh lemon juice and pure organic apple juice into it.
- Mix well until it dissolves into the water.
- Now the juice is ready to drink.
How to start the cleanse
Prefer a leisure day.
Drink this colon cleanse juice in empty stomach in the morning.
Next drink another glass of the juice before lunch. Have a simple light lunch with vegetables and salmon.
Again take the drink in the mid-afternoon.
You have to intake around 6-8 glasses of water along with this juice.
A word for Care
- Use warm but not-hot-boiled water for the purpose.
- If you are pregnant or have any other colon-relates issues, it is advisable to consult a doctor.
- Doing this colon cleanse does not present any other problems; however, if you experience any, check with your medical practitioner.
- Also, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or undergoing any medications, consult with your doctor again.