How GM Diet Plan Works?
We shared the nitty-gritty about GM Diet plan and its possible results. If not, here is the link for the post.
So, you would have got some background knowledge about what it is and how it benefits weight loss management. Before delving into the diet plan, know how the GM diet plan works.
The GM Diet plan focuses on limiting your weekly diet to eating fruits, vegetables, brown rice, and chicken. The diet focuses on a combination of complex carbohydrates, low-calorie vegetables, and fruits and increased water intake to help achieve a weight loss of up to 17 pounds in just seven days.
If you are convinced with the basics and are ready to start off with the diet, here goes the rules. In this post, we shall discuss how to prepare your body every day and how to start your diet routine. There are alternatives for both vegan and non-vegan dieters. You can see the alternatives for the diet in the upcoming posts.
GM Diet Plan Rules
- You have to strictly follow the routine. NO CHEATING!
- You need to supplement the routine with proper rest and water intake. If you miss any of these, you might feel tired and fatigue.
- Do mild exercises to help your body system adjust with the diet. You can also do little yoga as you desire.
- If you are feeling hungry during the diet, you are doing it wrong.
- Avoid eating processed foods/meats during the diet.
- Since it is a gluten free diet, avoid chapattis, cereals, and bread.
- No alcohol is allowed during the GM diet plan as it triggers water retention and deteriorates the diet plan and health.
Side effects of GM Diet
- This is a fast-paced diet plan and so you are prone to experience several uncomfortable moments. These are not side effects, but reactions from your body system.
- In the initial days of 1 & 2, you are to experience some mild headache or malaise. This is just because of body cravings.
- While in the day 2 & 3, you might get some lose bowel problems. Nothing to worries, because this is your body system flushing out the toxins and cleaning your digestive system after three days of natural food to your body.
- You can feel some sudden muscle weakness as you are deprived of adequate protein.
- You will feel incessant thirst because of body fluid dehydration.
- The effectiveness of the diet will not fade unless you cheat or move track off from the plan. Moreover, you will also end up getting extra pounds.
A word for Care
- Always use natural and organic produce, as it is hygienic and has good nutritional value.
- You must not do any intense workouts as you might get tired easily.
- Herbal teas are fine with GM diet. Do not use sugar or artificial sweetener.
GM diet plan is just a kick-starter. You cannot continue this diet as a routine lifestyle. You can do it occasionally to cleanse your system or do it before a ‘big day’ occasion to look good by shedding some extra pounds faster.
Here we have the GM Diet plan schedule for the entire 7 days. Check out our post.