Benefits of Neem for Health and Skin Care
It often happens such that we do not recognise the wonders that are in the common things that we see in day today life. Neem trees are one among the common tropical trees that can be seen everywhere probably in every house. It is such a medicinal plant that has been used since ages by ancient people for various uses. The antibiotic and antiseptic benefits of Neem are many and every part of Neem tree is beneficial in one way or another. No one can deny the medicinal benefits of neem tree and it is often regarded holy tree as well.
Coming to the health benefits of neem tree, it is amazingly versatile in its use and it was used in ancient Ayurvedic medicines by many means. Neem leaves contains so many beneficial compounds which have antibacterial, anti inflammatory, and antifungal properties. The compounds present in neem promotes health by destroying all kind of anti agents that cause harm to human body. Here are some of the health benefits of neem, which are often used in means of its derivatives including neem leaves, neem oil and neem infused water.
- Neem leaves and neem infused water help in improving immune system and liver functionality by detoxifying the blood circulation in the body.
- It also promotes a healthy digestive system. You can drink a juice of neem leaves extract once in a month or every fortnight to help kill all the harmful bacteria in your intestine.
- During viral diseases neem leaves are used in the treatment as it helps to absorb and eliminate the virus from our body.
- Neem trees also has effective compounds for cardiac care as it promotes good blood circulation.
- Drinking Neem infused water helps in controlling high blood sugar and effective for purifying blood.
- Proper blood circulation relaxes heart functionality and thus decreases the fluctuation in heart rate.
- Also, neem leaves help in controlling high blood pressure.
- Neem leaves also helps in curing arthritis because of its anti inflammatory properties.
- It is also effective for relieving muscles and helps in eliminating joint pains.
- Anti clotting properties of neem leaves is effective for treating insect bite as well as poison.
Apart from the health benefits Neem also have excellent beauty benefits particularly for skin care and
hair care. Neem leaves and neem oil are best ingredients.
- Neem leaves helps in moisturizing the skin and helps in keeping your skin soft and supple.
- Also it helps to lighten discoloration and pigmentation on skin which is caused due to acne or any other infection.
- Neem leaves infused water help as an excellent skin toner.
- The antibacterial properties of neem leaves treats all the discolouration or any other after-effects of skin problems.
Neem Face Pack
You can also prepare a face pack using boiled Neem leaves infused water.
- Boil Neem leaves in water and mix along with small pieces of orange peel into the neem infused water.
- Add equal amount of yoghurt, honey and milk into this mixture
- Make it into a paste and you can apply it on your face and neck.
- Wash it off with warm water.
This will help in clearing your face acne and breakouts. It also provides an even skin tone.
So there are so many benefits of neem leaves and neem oil for health and skin care which we can
use in your day to day life. Try out and let us know the feedback.