Himalaya Herbal Strawberry Shine Lip Balm
Hi everybody, today I will be reviewing about Himalaya Strawberry lip balm. Generally human lips are very sensitive organ and it has 3 to 5 cellular layers. It is very soft compared to facial skin, and so we need to take extra care for our lips. With the hot weather approaching, we need to keep our lips moisturized from the hot sun rays. Also, during winter season we need to care our lips because of the dry weather that affects the skin of the lips.
For this purpose, we have to take the use a good lip balm and my choice has always been the Himalaya Lip Balm, as it is an excellent moisturizer for lips. It certainly keeps your lips softer and smoother.
What it says:
- It is free from petroleum and preservatives.
- It gives soft moisturizer lips with glossy shine.
- Formulated with vegetable oils, Strawberry seed oil, gives soft and supple lips.
- It has a rich antioxidant, it conditions and moisturizes lips.
- No artificial colors.
- Apricot kernel oil soothes chapped lips, it provides long lasting moisture.
- Strawberry oil, it leaves a delicate hue of strawberry.
Price: It costs Rs.120 for 4.5g.
Color: light red color.
Smell: strawberry flavor.
Shelf life: 2 years.
Direction to use:
Apply it evenly on your lips when needed.
My experience with Himalaya Lip Balm:
It comes in a turn-up stick, which is very easy to use. I like all Himalaya products because they are natural ones. The reason behind why I am choosing this lip balm is because of its strawberry flavor. It moisturizes and heals your lips, especially it heals your chapped lips. I have been using this for more than 2 years and it is really nice. This keeps my lips soft and smooth for around 2 hours. It has a very nice smell and also it has mild fragrance. It won’t leave a heavy feeling on lips but moisturizes well. I can feel glossy shine on my lips after applying it. So we can use this lip balm for summer and winter too.
Pros about Himalaya Strawberry Lip Balm:
- It smells good.
- It is available in small packing and so Travel friendly.
- We can easily get it in all shops.
- It comes in a reasonable price so Budget friendly.
- Herbal formulation.
- It doesn’t have any harmful chemicals.
- It hydrates lips.
- There are no artificial colors.
- It moisturizes and heals chapped lips.
Cons about Himalaya Strawberry Lip Balm:
- After applying it gives sticky feeling.
- The package is very poor because if you give light pressure it will break.
- Two hours later it gives dry feeling we have to apply it again.
- No SPF
My take on this:
Finally, I would say this Himalaya Herbal Strawberry Shine Lip Balm is a good one for its moisturizing properties and for keeping your lips softer. It is perfect budget friendly product. We can use this lip balm in all seasons. Try this lip balm once and share your feedback in comment bar.