DIY Green Tea sugar Facial scrub
Daily skin care routine is important. You have to keep your skin cleansed, hydrated and rejuvenated. With all the cosmetics and cleansers we use daily, having a natural skin care routine is always good for the skin. Your skin will really appreciate your efforts and in the course of time, you can see the results. With natural ingredients, no harm is done to the skin and you can feel fresh and natural. Here we have, Green Tea sugar Facial scrub, a simple facial scrub that helps exfoliate dead skins and keep your skin soft and smooth.
Homemade facial scrub with green tea and sugar is a perfect combo for scrubbing and exfoliating the skin. Green Tea sugar Facial scrub makes your skin refreshed and rejuvenated. Green Tea is high in antioxidant content and so benefits in anti-aging effects. It helps repair skin and prevents wrinkles and blemishes along with other impurities. You can also use it for skin problems such as psoriasis, acne, warts, rosacea, etc.
DIY Facial Scrub using Green Tea and Sugar
Green tea bag – 1
Warm water- ½ cup
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Honey – 1tbsp
Direction to use
- Take a green tea bag in a cup and then add some warm water into it.
- Allow it to brew for 2 minutes.
- Now cut the green tea bag and put them in a bowl.
- Mash it well using spoon and then add some sugar into it.
- Mix the above ingredients well and add some organic honey into it.
- Now mix up everything well and add a teaspoon of brewed tea into it.
- Apply this homemade scrub on all over your face and neck.
- Gently massage your face in a circular motion using your finger tips.
- This will help you to remove blackheads and whiteheads.
- Allow it to dry for about 15 minutes then wash it off using lukewarm water.
- For better results repeat this process twice in a week.
- This green tea sugar scrub will make your skin super smooth and supple.
Use a cotton pad or simply your finger tips to scrub your face. You can use this facial scrub once per week.
It is not just a facial scrub, you can even apply it all over the body! You get a silky smooth, glowing skin.