DIY Homemade Makeup Remover
Removing your makeup can be cumbersome task, if you are one who takes much time pampering your beauty. In those times, you go for cosmetic make up remover lotions to remove your remaining touch-ups. You know that sleeping with makeup is not a good option. But do you know that the chemicals in your makeup remover can do equal harm to your skin, if not washed properly. So why not go for a simple homemade makeup remover that is fully natural and good for your skin. Here we have a good blend of natural oils and ingredients that does goodness to your skin. You would surely love your skin, after using this makeup remover regularly.
Witch hazel – 1 cup
Olive oil – 3 tbsp
Jojoba oil – 3 tbsp
Purified water – 4 tbsp
Direction to use
- Add witch hazel into the a air tight container or bottle.
- Then add jojoba oil and olive oil into the jar.’
- Next, add some purified water into the container, then cover it with lid.
- Shake the container until all the above ingredients mix well.
- Now your homemade makeup remover is ready to use.
- To remove your makeup, first take a cotton pad and dip into the makeup remover.
- Gently wipe your face until all your makeup has been removed.
The prefect blend of natural oils and witch hazel make your skin healthy. The excellent set of ingredients also prevents anti-aging. Witch hazel is a gentle cleanser and a strong antioxidant that helps in preventing skin-cell damage. It is also a good astringent for cleansing your skin pores. The olive oil makes your skin soft and supple, keeping it moisturized. Also, it is good for removing waterproof makeups. Because of its natural ingredient, this homemade makeup remover can be used around sensitive areas like eyes for removing mascaras or eye liners. Jojoba oil is hypoallergenic and helps in removing dirt and bacteria from skin pores.
The perfect blend of this natural homemade makeup remover is quite a gift for lazy days. You can do it easy and use it without the fear of allergies or harsh chemicals. Try it out and leave your suggestions behind in comments.