Hydrating and Moisturizing Body Scrub for Winter
It’s winter now. It can be pleasant and soothing climate but still, it has its own toll on your skin. It is the time when your skin will need lots of pampering. For dry skin beauties, you are prone to get problems like dry patches, itches, and dead cells. The best thing you can do is body scrubs. You can try our different body scrubs for different body type. Since natural remedies and DIYs are most preferred, we are going to try a hydrating and moisturizing body scrub for this winter.
After using this body scrub, you can feel the difference in your skin, as it will be more smooth and softer. Scrubbing is usually effective in lifting off dead skin cells and also to stimulate micro-sensation in the skin. You get a healthy result.
Milk Cream – 5-6 tbsp (not whipped but in liquid form)
Crushed Coffee Beans (avoid instant coffee as they get dissolved)
Sugar granules (alternative to coffee beans) – as required
Vaseline – 1/2 tbsp
Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
How to make:
- Take a bowl and mix the 5-6 tbsp of milk cream and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Stir well until it gets mixed well. It might take some time so be patient to mix.
- If preferred you can also add almond oil instead of olive depending on your body.
- Scoop out some Vaseline and add to the mixture. If preferred, you can also add a melted Vaseline after slightly heating it up.
- Once mixed thoroughly, add the ground coffee beans or sugar granules, which will help in exfoliation.
- Stir all the ingredients together until you get a uniform mixture.
- The moisturizing body scrub is ready now.
How to Use:
- Take some amount of this moisturizing body scrub and gently massage it into the skin. Once done, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow it with dry coconut oil or almond oil afterwards. You can find your skin soft and smooth in no time.
This moisturizing body scrub is perfect for winters and it has amazing skincare benefits because of the ingredients added.
The Milk cream present in it is an excellent moisturizing ingredient that gets you a smooth, soft and supple skin. For dry skin, it helps moisturize and scrubs off all the flaky layers on the skin. The milk also has cleansing properties and is a skin lightening agent.
Vaseline and Olive Oil are moisturizing agents in the body that helps smoothen the skin by providing hydration. It is also enriched with vitamin E and vitamin C that enhances the skin to give a smooth texture.
So, try out this hydrating and moisturizing body scrub that enhances the skin texture. Get amazing smooth and soft skin with this scrub.