DIY Homemade Body Wash with Essential Oil
Having commercial bath and body essentials can be overwhelming. Today the world is towards ‘organic’ mania. So, if you wish to turn to homemade products for a change, you have a post about homemade body wash with essential oil. Earlier, we had some dedicated ‘homemade DIY’ posts. If you wish to have a look at you can check out.
In this post, we have our way for a natural body wash with easy ingredients. This homemade body wash with essential oil can be easily done at home. We have two recipes that you can try. Since the product ingredients are all-natural, the body wash is so safe for people of all age. It gives a soft, glowing skin with regular use.
So forget chemical-filled bath washes and try out this DIY Homemade Body Wash with essential oil. It can be made at home and get the healthy skin you desire.
Homemade Body Wash using Neem Extract
Neem leaf extract – 10 drops
Coconut oil – ½ cup
Lavender essential oil – 15 drops
Shea butter soap – ½ bar
Bentonite clay – 1 tbsp
Distilled water – 6 cups
Direction to use
- Cut Shea butter soap into pieces roughly and then blend them until you get a fine powder of it.
- Now put this soap powder into a large pot and then pour some distilled water into it.
- Heat this pot over medium-high heat until it melts.
- Now add some coconut oil and allow it to melt and then add some clay into it.
- Mix them well, once everything has blended well take out to pot away from the heat.
- Now pour this mixture into an airtight container.
- Allow it to cool, shake it well for every 15 minutes because the ingredients will separate as it cools.
- After the mixture cooled completely, add some lavender essential oil and neem extract into it.
- The lavender essential oil helps to mask the neem scent in the mixture and provides amazing fragrance for your body wash.
- This body wash makes your skin super soft.
Body wash using honey
Raw honey – ¼ cup
Melted coconut oil – ¼ cup
Essential oil – 10 to 15 drops
Castile liquid soap – ½ cup (unscented)
Direction to use
- Take some raw honey in a bowl and then add some coconut oil into it.
- Now add some essential oil to this mixture and whisk them well until all the ingredients mix together.
- You can use sweet orange, grapefruit, eucalyptus or lemon essential oils for this body wash.
- Now you can also add a teaspoon of vitamin E oil into this mixture, it is purely optional one.
- Add some liquid soap and mix them gently without suds.
- Take a bottle and then pour this mixture into it and shake them well before using it.
- Now your body wash is ready to use and it will make your skin soft and smooth.